Launching an IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) service doesn’t have to be complex and time-consuming. With FastoCloud, you can get your service up and running in just one day. Here’s a brief step-by-step guide to show you how.
Before you begin, make sure you have:
- A server with Linux (requirements you can find here)
- A domain
- Content to broadcast
- Any EPG (Electronic Program Guide)service of your choice
- A logo and name for your service
Step 1: Choose Monetization Strategy and Payment Gateway
FastoCloud provides various options to monetize your IPTV service:
- We offer ready-to-use integrations with Stripe and PayPal.
- Custom integration? No problem! We can integrate your preferred system.
- If you’re looking to monetize via ads, we provide seamless integration with Google AdMob or any other advertising service of your choice.
Step 2: User Onboarding and Security
Decide how your users will access the service. You can choose between:
- Login/Password: Ensure strong encryption and two-factor authentication for added security.
- QR-Code: A secure and quick way for users to get onboard.
- Unique codes: One-time codes can provide additional layers of security.
Security Note: FastoCloud ensures that user data is protected using robust encryption methods and secure communication protocols. It’s vital to make sure that users’ personal and payment details are kept confidential and protected.
Step 3: Interface and App Design
- Choose from one of our five pre-designed player layouts.
- Create a custom layout that fits your needs.
You pay for the player only once. If you wish to have an app, FastoCloud can also help you get your app on various stores.
Step 4: Upload Content and Create Packages
- At this stage, you upload the content you wish to broadcast and create different content and subscription packages.
We offer the added advantage of our Media Server for tasks like transcoding. This comes with seamless integration within our product ecosystem.
Step 5: Start Selling
Your IPTV service is now ready to go live. Begin selling subscriptions, growing your subscriber base, and generating revenue. We’ve simplified the IPTV service launch process with these easy steps, so you can concentrate on delivering quality content to your audience while also making money.
With FastoCloud, your dream of owning an IPTV platform is just a day away!Book a Free Demo Here
* Works seamlessly with:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Fire TV